- We have few options for you to choose from, but if you have places / points of where you specifically have in mind then we will make your original guided schedule based on your request.
- For example, the guide schedule can be set cycling around your accommodation giving you enough time to explore the area, OR cycling from town to town to enjoy different towns.
- One of our best recommendation is to start from NISEKO (2~3 nights) to SAPPORO (1~2 nights) and then to FURANO (2~3 nights). The total distance can be arranged from around 250km, depending on your cycling abilities. Please contact us for more details.
1)NISEKO area :
- Cycling around Mt. Yotei. Beautiful roads of potato farm lands.
- Visit water fountain parks. Beautiful water is made from heavy amount of snow during winter.
- Take lunch at ‘maccarina’(located in Makkari village). Full course menu using local vegetables and meat.
- Stay at Alpen Hotel located right in front of the Grand Hirafu Ski Resort.
- Sushi restaurants, Japanese BBQ, Ramen shops, Izakaya style restaurants and lots more for you to enjoy in Kutchan town area.
2)SAPPORO area :
- Sapporo is the main city of Hokkaido island. Enjoy your city night with maybe a bit of shopping.
- Varieties of restaurants to choose from. For example ; proper Japanese sushi restaurant ‘Sushi Zen’, French restaurant ‘Moliere’ was awarded in ‘Miele Guide’ (Singapore), Italian restaurant ‘Terzina’. And there are lots of local taste restaurants to choose from. Just let us know the type of restaurant you would like and we will arrange for you.
- Visit the most traditional shrine in Hokkaido ‘Hokkaido Jingu’.